Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Einstein: mystic? agnostic?

 
I experience Einstein as a kind of mystic, and a kind of agnostic.
Since I also identify in those areas (although my perspective is different from his).
I have a lot of appreciation for his balanced perspective.

He wasn't all-or-nothing,
in the false dichotomy of spiritual and physical experience, 
religion and science - in an eternal, un-resolvable wrestling-match.

I have come to know that
one can sniff-out a whole lot of Truth and a whole lot of Life, 
in between the opposites.

I hope you check out these links, if this conversation interests you
.
.. maybe meditate over them:

2 pages with lots of quotes,  with opinions:
Albert Einstein: God, Religion & Theology - pantheist perspective.

Einstein on God and Religion - skeptics perspective.

And here is another page, pure quotes: Albert Einstein Quotes on Religion and God.
A page that addresses the mis-attribution of Einstein, to this wonderful quote:
The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant.
We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.
and this one mis-attributed as well:
Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it.
Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality.
It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.
Blessings on your unique journey.
Wendy


BTW - I happened to novice in my web-journeying, a book available on web (I haven't read it ; )
Max Jammer:  Einstein  and  Religion

.

No comments:

Post a Comment