Monday, July 27, 2015

{Guest Post} Certainty in our Soul/Psychic Information

{Guest Post by Kammy Pietraszek}

Knowing / Feeling are the clairs that I rely upon and trust the most 

- though it is and has been an ongoing journey / practice. 

Knowing / Feeling can be tricky to express to others - especially if you are not confident in yourself and/or your intuitive gifts 
- because they can't be "proven" to those you are reading for with pictures or clairaudience, which for some reason gives the readee more confidence in the information you are receiving. 

I've been asked so many times: "How do you know that?" 
And the only answer I often can, in truth, give is: 
"I don't know. I just know." 

When your info hits up against big resistance in a readee 
they can easily dismiss what you say 
if you do not own it and have certainty in your information

In dismissing your info, the readee dodges that pesky psychic info/healing bullet 
(even if that's what they've consciously told you they want) 
and the reader may receive invalidation energy if they are not: aware, in seniority, and clearing their own pictures. 

Over time I've learned that the only way to not end up constantly questioning my own information, and end up in the above situation is to learn to trust myself FIRST 
for no other reason than because I am in alignment with Source and with my highest self

And then I must get off my ass, and off my high horse, and be VIGILANT about being in alignment with Source and my highest self - ha! 

At the end of the day trust in myself and my own information is the only thing I have when all else has failed

You can "prove" your Knowing / Feeling info to yourself over time if that's what it takes by:
  • constant conscious awareness of your energy and the energy of those around you, 
  • not relying on others for validation (often it's when you are right-on about something that you will be invalidated the most), 
  • not getting reliant / addicted / caught up in the validation of others (this can easily pull me out of neutrality and humility, which ultimately pulls me out of alignment with Source and my highest self), 
  • research and perhaps even keeping a personal "certainty building" journal that can be looked at later to help build the case for yourself that you and your Knowing / Feeling info CAN be trusted. 
Then after all that BS, let it go, forget about it, and get on with your life. 
That's when the magic usually starts happening for me. 
Good luck!

{Guest Post by Kammy Pietraszek
 



 .

No comments:

Post a Comment