1) I do not want to program you to succumb-to or try to avoid a certain outcome that I might happen to see in your potential future.
2) I believe we can Always Spiritually Choose - energetically change direction and therefore our outcome.
3) I believe the best way to predict our future is to actively, powerfully, consciously co-create it (as the authority we are in our own space, our own life ; )
Here is what I DO offer - together with you, I can:
1) Look at where you are now and the intentions, energy, momentum you have now. i.e. If I see you going west, if you keep going, it looks like you will eventually end up in the water… unless you shift course.
Often I will see outcomes in terms of percentage, what I notice about your current chances of this or that. Keep in mind, there are A LOT of factors affecting us - including the behavior of others and events in the greater world…
2) Assist you to heal, spiritually change;
Shift course, habits, inertia;
Let-go of limits, lies, programming, emotions, beliefs
… to make what you want more possible for you and what you don't want less inevitable
(turn the Titanic ; )
3) Look at who you are, your unique path, and support you to actively co-create who you wanna be, what you wanna do, where you wanna go…
More about our free-will:
- I don’t believe agreements during or before this life are unbreakable.
- I don’t believe the momentum of our choices or karma (reaping what we have sown) before or during this lifetime is unbreakable.
- ALL about healing, change, learning, growth transformation;
- ALL about being in charge of ourselves and our life - having Dominion;
- ALL about our Choices, as spiritually maturing actors (not re-actors), victors (not victims)
Therefore, I believe it is essential to:
- Stand (more and more) in the place of: "IT doesn’t happen to me, I happen to it!"
- Utilize this free-will muscle we are growing; to choose to Align- with, be fed-by, be led-by our Source - our Light, our Truth, our Life, our Unique Way. (or NOT! :)
People will read your future.
But not me!
I believe I provide services that are much more useful than that.
Meanwhile, I hope you find the kind of assistance, that best serves you.
in life, Wendy