I get really excited each time I get to share the Healing Hands class series.
Perhaps you might get excited about this series, too, after you read this:
If you are a Big Healer, Helper, Giver, Lover…
Then this class can help you shift your life, to be easier and more fun!
To Learn and Practice,
Powerfully and Sustainably
opening to healing, growing, shining as well as active co-creation for yourself, others, and the world...
Moving all forward in spiritual evolution.
Empowerment & Self Care for Healers, offers you the chance to:
- Shift how you operate in the world to be more comfortable while at the same time,
- Offer amazing assistance to others on their journey, and
- Reorganize where you stand, and how you operate in the following areas:
- Allowing Healing, Growth, Transformation of yourself While you are assisting others - finish FULL, not Empty!
- Spiritual Healing is done by your pure intention – no heavy-lifting required!
- Utilizing healing and creative energies, not ego, effort or force.
- 4 Distinctions about being in the healing game.
- 5 Particularly Useful Healing Energies/Practices.
- Many Core Spiritual Tools - SoulTech - Reviewed.
- Working together with Spiritual Healing Masters:
- to help you shift the energy that effects inner and outer expereince and co-creation in the world,
- as well as specifically shifting the energy that helps shift the body.
- What is Spiritual Healing? 9 distinctions about how we heal.
- What is illness, from a spiritual perspective? Includes 7 contributors.
- 11 Healing Practices.
- Walk away with Spiritual Healing Tools, to allow an inner expereince of Wholeness, Freedom, Presence... that will serve yourself and others for a lifetime!
- Learn to offer 'Aura Healings': energy-tune-ups to assist other's relationship with Earth and Cosmic Energy & Flow; Chakra Cleansing and Balancing, etc.
Best to you on your Unique Path!!
FYI, a bit about me:
I was called as a Healer 21 years ago.
I have been teaching and supporting healers since 2005.
I specialize in teaching other healers and spiritual leaders, and assisting them to heal - inside and out!
I love teaching and I love healing.
I am especially Passionate about teaching healing!
It is a really fun, active class; interspersed with meditation and sharing.
FYI, a bit about this series:
The next series begins in Ballard, Wednesday evenings, 21 September 2016.
We will have a special focus on LOVE.
Prerequisites required: Tools 101, or you can learn what you need to start, if you begin soon.
Contact me for more info: e-mail, 206-853-8603.
See Logistics page.