The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.We can never be rich enough, powerful enough, beautiful enough
— commonly attributed to Lily Tomlin
to make us feel happy and safe, to believe we are good enough...
Many of us feel empty, hollow, hungry...
like dogs at the track, running after a rabbit we can never catch.
And when we do get a bit of success, it is not long before we feel empty, hollow, hungry... again.
It is like eating candy bar for lunch, it does not satisfy our true needs.
This is because the way we are programmed around success in this culture is a Lie.
If we 'buy' all the information around what success IS and how we should go about it, we are unlikely to end up happy, fulfilled.
If we actually get anywhere near the goals this world set for us, we find out we have squandered our lives for fool's gold.
The way to be happy,
to be truly successful,
to make a true difference in our world...
is not to follow the herd, not to play small (or to ACT big),
and certainly not to try to operate under all the lies we are told about who we are, what we should do & have, and how we should look, act & be.
The world doesn't need anymore widgets, any more cookie-cutter people.
The world needs YOU.
This is why you are here!
If you don't do what you are here to do, NO ONE CAN.
Being ourselves, aligning with our Source is True Success
... even though we have been programmed otherwise!
The secret to living fulfilled lives is to actually:
- BE uniquely ourselves.
- DO our unique calling/path/expression of us.
- Shine our unique Light.
Sure fine, But HOW?
One of many ways to answer this:
Jesus outlined a relatively straightforward process:
If we want to be well-fed, well-dresses, well-taken-care-of... successful adults, then we:
seek ye first the reign of God and His righteousness, and all these shall be added to you.
- Matthew 6:33
Seek first the Kingdom (Reign) of Heaven = seek spiritual reality and operate from soul information, not from physical focus, pulls of the body/flesh and worldly rules, programming, expectations, and limits.
and God's Righteousness =
- Listening to and Believing the Voice the Leading of Spirit in our lives (Abraham believed God and it was reckoned to him as righteousness).
- BEING in right relationship with our Source, in alignment with Spirit, Light, Love, Truth, our spiritual information and our Path...
- and all the necessities of life come to us = we are fulfilled, our needs are met, we are free from striving and worry, to go love and to serve in the world!
- BEING who we Really Are = a child in the royal family, a spark of the Divine in this world.
- Aligning with Light Love Truth
- DOING what we are actually called to DO by the Living God, who did not get laryngitis 2,000 years ago!
- Going to your Source
- Finding out who you are
- Filling UP with Glory
- And the going out to DO what ONLY YOU CAN DO in the world.
This is success beyond imagining, it is wealth beyond the dreams of avarice.
And it is available to each and every one of us...
Sure fine, But HOW?
Well, that is a matter of Soul Practice - be in touch for a workshop, class, or personal session.
Meanwhile, what Lies of Success do you want to release?
What Truths do you choose to embrace, to allow Your Fulfilled Life?
I would love to hear!