Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Testimonials: Class Evaluations

See All Testimonials

About the Class, in general:

  •  I had some very powerful experiences during some (most!) of the exercises.
  •  The class felt safe - gave me useful techniques to help me clear and protect my personal space.
  •  Very exciting, more in depth than (the meditation) I had been exposed to before.  I liked it all.
  •  I wasn’t sure exactly what I was expecting  – it was more practical than I thought (was apprehensive) that it might be.
  •  I’m walking away with some tools (simple tools) which I believe I can take home and practice without too much resistance ; )
  •  Did not know what to expect.  First ever doing something like this.
  •  Learned a lot, that I think is going to be easy to use in my life, and that is going to improve my daily life.  I learned something useful from all the different info.


  ✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨.¸¸ . ✶*¨*✫*¨*


About the Class Environment: 

  •  The energy in the room was fabulous.
  •  The environment was relaxing, comfortable and user friendly.
  •  I enjoyed the atmosphere of the class – I felt Wendy was well informed and well prepared.
  •  I was very impressed, but not surprised, by the wonderful organization, step-by-step revelation of the new material – building blocks.
  •  Wendy's time management is impeccable and serves us as truly in charge as our leader.  This builds confidence and allows students to relax, focus & grow intimate with each other.
  •  I enjoyed the format, breaks were placed thoughtfully.


  ✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨.¸¸ . ✶*¨*✫*¨*


About the Instructor (Wendy):

  • Wendy had a very pleasant, calm, giving demeanor.
  • Wendy was excellent – very knowledgeable, informed, educated and able to explain the materials.
  • Wendy was excellent. I understood what she was telling me.  Was able to implement what she was telling us to do.  Thank you very much!
  •  I liked being able to relate at this level and the non-judgment.  It’s great to see Wendy again and to see how she has grown in spirit & life – calming and centered.
  •  The presentation was very well done.  Wendy was very knowledgeable and open to whatever feedback and experiences we had during the class.  Very upbeat and positive (receptive).
  •  I enjoyed the feeling of confidence I had in Wendy.  She leads with openness and certainty – a resilient & flexible leading style that I find very effective.   Challenges and questions were welcomed & handled smoothly.


  ✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨.¸¸ . ✶*¨*✫*¨*


About the Overall Experience of the Class:

  •  The class passed my expectations.
  •  I feel very relaxed and refreshed – like a walk along a mountain stream.
  • Wendy did a great job presenting everything, I learned a lot today, Thank You!
  •  I am looking forward to how this will assist me in dealing with issues in my life.  Good opportunities for letting go of stuff!
  •  My spirit soared and it was quite entertaining to me as I felt my grounding strong, my creativity flowing.  I amuse myself & that really energizes me.  You are A-1!
  •  I felt like I went on a journey – I’m tired but feel renewed.   I feel valuable.


See Testimonials from Advanced Students/Classes
See All Testimonials

No comments:

Post a Comment