Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Logistics: BE the Captain of your Life: Practical Soul Tools for Spiritual Warriors: Active Mediation Series

Receive a taste of this practice - before you start - for only $35 on Tuesday September 20th - see Change your Soul Agreements, Change your Life! (Practical Soul Tools Workshop) 

.
The next Soul Tools Class Series:
BE the Captain of your Life:  Practical Soul Tools for Spiritual Warriors

Begins in Ballard (Seattle,WA),
Tuesday evening, 27 September 2016
6:30 - 9pm

Some things to know:

a)
Since this is a Beginning class, some folks feel more comfortable to investigate me and my work. So if it helps:
  • Here are some blessings, words folks have shared about their experiences.  I am happy to connect you with a few of my past students, if it would serve you in your process.
  • Here are some words about me, my life & offerings.
  • Money-back Guarantee!  If you invest in this program - participate in each class, practice meditation at home at least a little bit each day - and if you do not experience shift within you and in your life - I will completely refund your money.

b)
This class is designed with more official time than other series - 12 weeks, 2.5 hours each week.
  • Please plan to be: 
    • participating by 6:30 (feel free to come as early as 6:15 to hang out, eat, meditate, receive healings ; ) and 
    • staying until 9pm (feel free to hang-out after class until 9:15)
  • I have strong intention to start and end on time.  Please let me know ahead if you need to miss, be late, or leave early.

c)
3 months - 12 sessions; 2.5 hours per week.
  • Every Tuesday evening between Sept 20 & Dec 13

d)
This 3 month series is only $600
  • If you prefer a shorter commitment: Register for only the first section (Soul Tools 101) for 6 weeks, the investment is $360.  Or just the first 3 weeks for $210.
  • If your budget is tight, I am happy to work with you on a payment plan - be in touch! 
  • Invite your friends, save 10% Each!  So for the series, each friend you bring saves $60, and so do you! 

e - extra value ;)
Please send your $100 deposit for the full series by September 20th
     and receive:
    • 1 hour session with one of my healing & reading team OR
    • 30 minutes private Healing session with me
    • whichever you choose ($80 value)

f - finally ;)
Please let me know if you have questions.
Hope to play-together soon!
Wendy
e-mail, text or call: 206-853-8603

 .

Receive a taste of this practice - before you start - for only $35 on Tuesday September 20th - see Change your Soul Agreements, Change your Life! (Practical Soul Tools Workshop) 

.

1 comment:

  1. DR OYAGU herbal medicine is a good remedy for herpes simplex virus cure. My name is MIGNON WRIGHT , am from USA,I am here to give my testimony about DR OYAGU who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by DR OYAGU, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Familiar, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how DR OYAGU cured them, when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problem, my HERPES result came out negative, I pray to God to never let me and my family forget you in our life, am now cured permanently, you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need this doctor help, you can reach him on his website ;https://oyaguspellcaster.wixsite.com/oyaguherbalhome Email: oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com or via whatsapp +2348101755322

    ReplyDelete