- A 6-day Retreat in the Methow Valley and North Cascades National Park - this is a life-changing opportunity for a small group of Women.
- A powerful nature experience that will support your encounter with the wild landscape of the unfettered feminine.
This Retreat is all-inclusive: lodging in a beautiful cabin (or camping if you prefer), food, body work, energy work, and activities for 6 nights/6 days in the North Cascade Mountains and Valley.
Tour & Explore many amazing, beautiful and delicious spots: Transport to and from Seattle and SeaTac Airport - make this a full week adventure: Sunday morning until Saturday night.
ENROLLING WOMEN WHO:
- Are ready for mental, physical and spiritual challenge, inquiry and exploration.
- Are open to calling back your natural dignity and greatness that is your birthright and open to the gifts mother nature is constantly offering.
- Able to walk moderate hiking trails of 2-5 miles with a light day pack. Comfortable being in nature. Able to swim.
Mark your calendar for July 26 - August 1stContact for more info, for larger copies of info below, to receive registration materials!
This event is limited to a small-group - be in touch ASAP: Wendy