Wendy's Official Training:
- Bachelors degree in Religion.
- Certified Massage Therapist.
- Ordained as a Psychic Reader & Soul Healer, as well as Certified as a Spiritual Teacher.
Wendy's Life Training:
- At 30, she was called as a 'Healer', and immediately started breaking. She succumbed to a syndrome of chronic illnesses, stuck in pain & fatigue, bed-ridden for years!
- At 40, with increasing well-being, having learned to powerfully heal and create in her life, as well as safely assist and inspire others to do the same; she began investing in her life’s work in a whole new & powerful way: serving soul evolution.
Want More details? Read on...
- Because Wendy loved playing with religious and spiritual theory & practice; and because she hoped to go on to serve as a minister or monastic: she graduated (Rutgers University; New Brunswick, NJ) with a Bachelors degree in Religion.
- She needed more real-world experience, as well as emotional and spiritual healing & maturity before ministry, so she served in non-profits (Girl Scouts of the USA and American Red Cross) throughout her 20’s, in volunteer & field management, logistics, and training.
- As she turned 30, her path of service took another turn as she was called as a 'Healer'. So, she invested a year in a holistic, integrated training program and graduated (Health Choices for the Healing Arts; Belle Mead, NJ) to become a Certified Massage Therapist. She built a successful massage practice, providing nurturing comfort and care to clients.
What brought Wendy to her current service as a Spiritual Healer and Soul Transformation Facilitator?
- After being called as a Healer, Wendy started breaking; within a few years, she was chronically ill. Her physical and energetic symptoms were debilitated and took her away from her work, leaving her nearly bedridden for several years. Nothing she tried alleviated her afflictions, and most things she tried actually made her experience worse. She searched the country for a solution.
- After years spent in darkness desperately searching for the light at the end of the tunnel, she found a spiritual practice that Actually Worked for her. She studied that meditation and spiritual awareness path (CDM Spiritual/Psychic Training Center; Everett, WA) for four years, earning her Ordination, as well as Certification as a Spiritual Teacher.
- Not only did she commit to her healing path through this program, she also learned how to powerfully assist others. Firmly back on her path of Soul Consciousness, with increasing well-being, she got back to her life’s ministry in a whole new way.
- At 40, in 2005, Wendy began sharing the light which was her own salvation with others. She now works with clients across the country; truly inviting the world become a brighter place.
Read more about Wendy's:
- Special Sauce
- Commitments as A Healer and Facilitator
- General Information About
- How Wendy tripped as a Healer, and how you don't have to!