Friday, April 4, 2014

About Wendy

Wendy R Wolf is a trusted Healer & Soul Transformation Facilitator - read what others have to say.



Wendy R. Wolf has been dancing with the Divine since 1982. 
She says: "It is such a rich, exciting way to live!"  

Her abiding passion for spiritual deepening, healing, growth and presence,
as well as her deep connection with All Our Relations,
make her a remarkable inspiration and nurturing supporter for others on their unique soul journey.

in 2002, Wendy moved to Seattle from NJ, to train in meditation, healing, and opening to soul senses and abilities / psychic development, to spur recovery from prolonged chronic illness. 

Applying spiritual tools, she found much more than relief from physical symptoms.
Allowing healing and transformation for herself and her life, she set out to share these life-changing gifts with others.

Heal Grow Shine: BE Your Potential is the vehicle for Wendy to share her gifts with the world. 
Since 2005, she has served as a Trusted
  • Healer & Soul Transformation Facilitator, and 
  • Leader of a growing team of SoulTech Healers, who inspire & support each unique Soul Journey, assist folks to Heal, Grow & Shine - transforming Life's Challenges into Lucrative Adventures!

.
Some flavor for how Wendy assists individuals and groups:


See Special Sauce, which includes how Wendy: 

- Enhances each person's unique spiritual senses and abilities;

- Learns energetically from Ascended Masters, and shares how to easily do this;

- Empowers individuals to take back free will, be continually more the "Captain of their own Life".

- Practices in amusement (playful adventure) and neutrality (non-judgement, rising above the pulls of thoughts and emotions), and shares how to easily do this.


See Commitments as A Healer and Facilitator, which includes Wendy's:

- Passion to facilitate each individual's soul abilities, rather than showcase her own:

- Honoring each individual's unique journey, abilities, perspective and insights.   

- Equipping each individual to co-create a wonderful life that serves themselves & the world.


See Wendy's Training and Professional Story including:

- Official Training:
     Bachelors degree in Religion. 
     Certified Massage Therapist. 
     Ordained as a Psychic Reader & Healer, as well as Certified as a Spiritual Teacher.       

- Life Training:
     At 30, she was called as a 'Healer', and immediately started breaking.  She succumbed to a syndrome of chronic illnesses, stuck in pain & fatigue, bed-ridden for years! 
     At 40, in 2005, with increasing well-being, having learned to powerfully heal and create in her life, as well as safely assist and inspire others to do the same; she began investing in her life’s work in a whole new & powerful way:  serving soul evolution.



Some flavor for who Wendy is, in everyday life:

Wendy loves
Connecting with Momma Nature - particularly ocean and deep mountains! 
Other interests include: reading, writing, movies, cooking, quote collecting, playing with kids, doing nothing! 
All of life is her spiritual practice;  she utilizes inner tools to assist her to consciously act as spirit in the world, to follow her unique spiritual path, and to enjoy the ride!


Wendy loves to play with spiritual deepening, personal development, as well as relationships; intimate connection with All Relations, human sexuality & communication (she used to serve as a Relationship Coach). 
She invests heavily in her own healing, relationship with the Beloved/God, as well as inspiring transformation for All.


Since 2002, Wendy lives in beautiful Ballard (Seattle), with her partner Michael.
She is enjoying how her life is evolving in deliciousness and in service. 
 



See: 


8 comments:

  1. Oral herpes is a bothering virus, but overcoming is possible! Carol from Texas was diagnosed with genital herpes type 1 (hsv1), and she choose dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com for treatment where she heard and read about Dr. Omola on a forum. After Three weeks of herbal medication she went for test and was tested negative HSV 1 after hearing her testimony I gave it a trial and I was completely cured you can reach Doc via dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com or WhatsApp's via +2348118116254.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless Dr ehiaguna for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since last year and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr.ehiaguna how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine, I took the medicine as prescribed by him and two week later i was cured from HERPES,thank you Dr.ehiaguna you can also email him via: drehiaguna@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348073908953 thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless Dr ehiaguna for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since last year and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr.ehiaguna how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine, I took the medicine as prescribed by him and two week later i was cured from HERPES,thank you Dr.ehiaguna you can also email him via: drehiaguna@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348073908953 thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had HERPES virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how DR ehiaguna cured them from HERPES virus, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 9 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact DR ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had HERPES virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how DR ehiaguna cured them from HERPES virus, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 9 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact DR ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soulcare Prayer has corporation located in New Zealand, we offer high-quality Healing Depression we apprehend that despair is a complicated and debilitating circumstance that saps one’s will to live, wreaks havoc for your wish withinside the destiny and rains upon any glad event. Our offerings were reachable for plenty years. Anxiety is due to emotional traumas, that are frequently connected to generational developments and persevering with existence challenges. Feel unfastened to touch us shape extra info - +64201112123.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really happy that i have been cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr MOMOH , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years and 4 mouth without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 1 week and 5days which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony, stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you really have one and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me and i know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases so you can Email him on dr.momoh9@gmail.com OR
    WHATSAPP him on +2347083724098 he also told me that he has cure for these diseases listed below .
    HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.
    .DIABETES .
    CANCER
    .HEPATITIS
    .HIV/AIDS
    Thank you for your time

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to share a testimony, how i was cured from Herpes by DR AGUGU with his herbal remedy. I don't know where to start, I'm 33 years old and i was diagnoses of genital herpes diseases for 5 years. i lost all hope in life but on like any other i still searched for a cure even on the internet and i saw a comment were a lady testify how she was cured by Dr AGUGU i could not believe it at first, i contacted him, He sent me his herbal remedy i used it for 2 weeks and the Herpes virus was cured completely. I went for medical check and the result was negative from Herpes.
    For those who have the same problem, or any STD should contact Dr AGUGU via email: agugusolutionhome@gmail.com you can also call or WhatsApp +2349123794867

    ReplyDelete