Sunday, April 6, 2014

SoulTech Meditation Coaching

  • Do you find when you try to have quiet-time, it's difficult to let go of distractions and just BE?
  • Do you find that when you are 'Being Present' bothersome issues surface?  (thoughts, feelings, pain, fear, past, future, things done and left undone)
  • When you meditate, are you blocked from experiencing yourself as a Spark of the Divine Fire?
In times like these, I have been stalled before, and
I still get stopped sometimes... but WAY less than I used to!
I have found a meditation practice that works, it helps me:
  • feel safe enough to STOP running, 
  • get QUIET deep inside, 
  • OPEN to receive from the Beloved; in ways that are powerful, palpable, and nurturing.
I utilize practices which serve me in quiet-time, but I also draw upon them in my everyday life.
So, whether or not I make time to sit alone with my Source,
I still enjoy spiritual REST & Rejuvenation while on the GO in my LIFE.

Soul Tech Meditation is an empowering practice:
physically comfortable (no pretzel body)
and spiritually equipping & enabling  (Know Your Source, Your Light, Your Truth, Your Way, Your Life).

I have watched hundreds change their lives
as they become more comfortably Present, more deeply Quiet, and more joyfully Connected to All That IS...

Many find this practice invites Spirit to bring revolutionary changes in consciousness and behavior:
  • We allow The Divine to give us safety and comfort, by opening to Soul Blessings and Communication. 
  • Realizing our personal answers and unique path, we experience direction from within, and less from the world.
  • We allow our connection and support from The Beloved to fortify us, body & soul.
  • We function in a new way in our own internal experience, personal relations, and societal roles.
Transformed by All-That-Is, we become a Healing Presence for all we meet.

See more at Soul Tech Meditation 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment